Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Izzet vs. Golgari Full Spoiler!

They spoiled the rest of the deck, and let me say, I'm pretty excited.

Aside from getting new art for Niv-Mizzet a fresh guild leader in Jarrad, and the Korozda Guildmage I mentioned the day before, they're also adding some great EDH stuff.

Like Eternal Witness.
Like Life From The Loam.
Like new art Brainstorm,
and Isochron Scepter. I found a full spoiler here, if you wanna look at the rest. http://www.gatheringmagic.com/duel-decks-izzet-vs-golgari-spoilers/   

If this isn't enough to get you pumped, well, then I'm super sorry for you. Witness, Loam, and Scepter are great value, practically covering the $19.99 MSRP even without the historically expensive Izzet Guildmage.        

Seriously, though. You should look to grab this monster at dawn on the first light of September 7th. 

If not, I'm gonna come to your town and buy up every last one so I can sell all the singles for double the price. I'll control the market and have infinite copies of green staples and Niv-Mizzets.
 
Just kidding. But seriously, I love me some Life From the Loam. And some Eternal Witness. 
Cause they're great. 

Pass Turn.

-Uncle Landdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment