Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hovercard Powers Activate.

Sorry I missed my land drop yesterday.

The good news, however, is that I’ve updated the blog with the hovercard power!
I updated the banlist this way, and I will continue to do so as the hammer continues to come down for cards.

All you have to do is put your mouse over the link. It’s as easy as finding Liliana of the Veil Lost In The Woods WhereAncients Tread.

This is also good news because now I can begin doing what I’ve been waiting to do all along, which is find decks online and begin to talk shop.

Hopefully I’ll get to crank out a few before the day is out.
 
If you have any decklists or generals for future EDH decks, leave me a comment at the bottom of this post.

Leave Some Ideas!

Pass Turn. 

-Uncle Landdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment