Saturday, October 6, 2012

Eat Your Wheaties, And Respect Your Elders, Or Whatever

We've got a new contributor to the TGZ, and I want you to make him feel welcome.

His name is Grandpa Growth, and the answer is yes- we are related, in terms of Magic and EDH. Grandpa got me started playing Commander. So there's a little of my family tree.

To answer another question you didn't really ask preemptively, yes he is exactly like your grandfather and mine. GG's tough, opinionated, drinks scotch, and comes bearing the gift of stories and so-called infinite wisdom as it pertains to EDH. 

Believe me though, when I say there is great value to be found in his words. I've learned a lot from GG over the years, and it gives me great pleasure to have him doing a little bit o' writing here for TGZ, and you would do well to listen to his advice and follow his rubric for deck success.

Look for Grandpa's stuff soon on TGZ.




Passin' muh turn.

-Uncle Landdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment