Sunday, September 2, 2012

New TGZ Team Members

Sorry I haven't been around.

If you've noticed, TGZ is going through some updates and I've had to play catch-up. Sooo yeah...


Anyway, I have some hot and exciting news.

We have a few new team members to TGZ, and I'm excited about it.

I'd like to introduce web design extraordinaire Dark Murban, who will be doing a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff that I mostly find lost in HTML. But he's befriended the language of the computers, and is actually pretty good at talking in it too.

Dark will be responsible for all the fancy pants Internet magic that is to come to TGZ. So get excited. He's got some sweet ideas for the site.

Also, a wonderful writer and EDH enthusiast by the name of Venser's Journalist will be sharing his thoughts with us on deck builds and other Magic-related news as it pertains to our favorite kitchen table game.

You can look forward to VJ's first article on TGZ soon.

Alright. Back to the grind.

Peace, Love, and Land Drops

-UL

No comments:

Post a Comment