Monday, September 10, 2012

...And We're Back.

Hey folks.

Took a few days off from the blog to focus on a few relevant life things.

But I'm back. And with tidings of a new Guild Leader Spoiled!


Meet Trostani, Selesnya's Voice








Seems pretty okay, right? 


First impression seemed like this would be bad.

Then I realized Trostani is the bulkiest Rhys the Redeemed I ever did see. 



And now, I feel better.


Some other cards have come out too. Hope you've been following. In case you haven't, the best card to come since my "baby hiatus" was Abrupt Decay.

And this, my friends, is abrupt decay.

Cause Vraska wasn't cool enough a day earlier, and long ago in the land of Alara, Maelstrom Pulse wasn't good enough for us in the land of Highlander.

But it's gonna cost you. ChannelFireball has it pre-selling for $14.99. Might as well just buy a box.

That's my plan.

Anyway, I've got some new stuff to talk about, so look for the posts as they come.


Pass Turn.


                                           Ya boi Uncle Landdrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment