Monday, September 10, 2012

A Pauper-ing I've Been, Lately

Over the weekend I made a few Pauper decks on Cockatrice to playtest.
 

A few months back I made a stab at Pauper EDH, but the format wasn't too appealing to me.

It's because I was just playing a 100-card standard deck with one-ofs.

My first go-round was a dumb cycle-draw Jund EDH trying to go off with a beater and Cranial Plating, which got trounced by the obvious powers of Grixis, which had access to Capsize and Counters. 


 Apparently though, we were playing Pauper EDH wrong, because we were supposed to give our decks the face of an uncommon. 

So I got the itch to make a few different decks on Cockatrice.
I've posted them up on the Decklists page when you get a chance. 


They're rough drafts, so critiques are welcome.
Fun story. There aren't a lot of Artifacts and Enchantments in there because I thought I was going to be playtesting against a Qasali Pridemage deck. Instead, I was playing Qasali Ambusher.

So obviously, things will be moving around.
If you don't want to post your assessments, feel free to email me at UncleLanddrops@gmail.com.


Peace, Love, and Landdrops.

-UL




No comments:

Post a Comment