Monday, November 26, 2012

Your Decks (Here) on TGZ!

Hey fellow TGZers-

It's been a little while since I updated the Decks archive with some of my more recent stuff, and so I did that recently.

I've been a little behind the curve as far as some of the big projects on the site, and I still haven't got caught up, but I promise there are good things on their way, including a new fun variant I hope to be playtesting soon.

Speaking of decks and decklists, I'd really like to add some more stuff to our little home here on TGZ.

So this is a call for ALL decks! Seriously.

If you have decks, share your tech! Post it on a deckbuilding site like tcgplayer.com or tappedout.net and shoot an email over to UncleLanddrops@gmail.com with your username/real name/criminal alias and I'll be happy to put it up in the TGZ deck archive.

No deck is too bad, no deck is too good. I know I sound like car salesman, but I'm for real.

Many embarrassing decks of mine are there, so feel free to check that out. We've all got to start somewhere, you know.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm not dead, and not to touch your radio dial. We're still here, alive, and potentially relevant.

Fin.

-UL.

No comments:

Post a Comment